[comp.protocols.ibm] IBM S9000

mauro@simm.sublink.org (Mauro Mozzarelli) (04/04/91)

It exist any Mail package, compatible with the unix one, that work
on an IBM's mainframe connected to a Unix system via Ethernet or
any other kind of link ?
--
//////////////  | Sistemi Informativi Mauro Mozzarelli | MU-BBS 24h!
// S.I.M.M. //  | INTERNET: mauro@simm.sublink.org     | Milano, Italy

hathawa@rdsunx.crd.ge.com (Barry Hathaway) (04/08/91)

In article <2193@simm.sublink.org>, mauro@simm.sublink.org (Mauro
Mozzarelli) writes:
|>It exist any Mail package, compatible with the unix one, that work
|>on an IBM's mainframe connected to a Unix system via Ethernet or
|>any other kind of link ?
|>--
We use the MAIL/MAILBOOK package from Richard A. Schafer at  Rice University.
His Internet address is <SCHAFER@RICEVM1.RICE.EDU>.

dandrews@bilver.uucp (Dave Andrews) (04/10/91)

In article <18319@crdgw1.crd.ge.com> hathawa@rdsunx.crd.ge.com (Barry Hathaway) writes:
>We use the MAIL/MAILBOOK package from Richard A. Schafer at  Rice University.
>His Internet address is <SCHAFER@RICEVM1.RICE.EDU>.

Could we get you to post a couple of additional details here?  What
networks/protocols/access methods are supported, that sort of thing.
Thanks.

- David Andrews