[comp.protocols.ibm] Mitek OPENconnect RJE Question

bill@banana.fedex.com (bill daniels) (04/16/91)

I need to be able to "programatically" use the 3770/RJE portion of the
Mitek OpenConnect gateway.  I would like to be able to run a program that
does the normal "sna3770" interactive program's function, but in a standalone
basis.  It should be able to submit JCL and receive output print and
punch files, storing the output on disk at the local host.  Is anyone doing
this sort of thing or does anyone have any hints?

bd
--
these ravings are in no way sanctioned by federal express corp
bill daniels			| voice:  (901)797-6328

elogan@hp835.mitek.com (Ernie Logan) (04/16/91)

In article <1991Apr15.185718.5501@banana.fedex.com> bill@banana.fedex.com (bill daniels) writes:
>I need to be able to "programatically" use the 3770/RJE portion of the
>Mitek OpenConnect gateway.  I would like to be able to run a program that
>does the normal "sna3770" interactive program's function, but in a standalone
>basis.  It should be able to submit JCL and receive output print and
>punch files, storing the output on disk at the local host.  Is anyone doing
>this sort of thing or does anyone have any hints?
>
>bd
>--
>these ravings are in no way sanctioned by federal express corp
>bill daniels			| voice:  (901)797-6328
>federal express corp		| fax:    (901)797-6388
>box 727-2891, memphis, tn 38194 | email:  bill@banana.fedex.com

OpenConnect Systems 3770/RJE has an API module available. You do not mention
which OS and machine, but it is currently ported to most major UNIX and VMS
platforms. Please contact your local sales rep or Sue Barnhill of our marketing
group in Carrollton at the number below.

Ernie Logan
Development
elogan@mitek.com

OpenConnect Systems 	2033 Chennault Drive 	Carrollton, Texas 75006
Phone: (214) 490-4090
*  "My opinions are mine alone. No one else would want them."	       *