[soc.men] obscene hand washing

jwl@ernie.Berkeley.EDU (James Wilbur Lewis) (12/19/87)

In article <870@rocky.STANFORD.EDU> andy@rocky.UUCP (Andy Freeman) writes:

>Uday didn't post that "joke"; he merely posted a followup to Lewis'
>message <22175@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU>.

I also redirected followups to alt.flame only; I had nothing to do
with Uday (or the software at his site) sending it back to soc.men
and (God knows why) soc.women and soc.singles. Just wanted to make
that clear.

>You remember jwl@ernie.Berkeley.EDU
>(James Wilbur Lewis).  He's the creative fellow who took ron@hpfcdc.HP.COM's
>message <9240002@hpfcdc.HP.COM> about marines and sailors and substituted
>guys from Stanford and Berkeley.

Bullshit!!  <92400002@hpfcdc.HP.COM> didn't arrive at ucbvax until *after*
my article was posted.  Now, don't you feel like an ass accusing me of
plagiarism?  Get a clue, Andy....maybe you should transfer to Berkeley.
("At Berkeley, they teach us not to piss all over ourselves by making
unfounded accusations in public..."  that original enough for you? sheeeit!)

-- Jim Lewis
   U.C. Berkeley

p.s. followups redirected to alt.flame, again...sorry to continue this in
soc.men, but i only do so in self-defense, as it were...