[soc.men] Mark Ethan Smith - The 8th wonder of the world

new@killer.UUCP (BBS INITIAL LOGIN) (12/30/87)

Hear Ye, Hear Ye...... announcing the 8th wonder of the world:

	THE DICKLESS (who would like to be cuntless) WONDER!

I have seen so many *stupid* people on this system, but Mark Ethan Smith
takes the cake!  In case anyone doesn't know about Mark, *IT* is really
a woman who wants to be a man *real* bad.  So bad, in fact, that *IT* had
*IT's* name changed (legally, I believe).  Then this thing goes around
bad mouthing men, women, anyone or anything that dares to tread on its
ground.  Mark would like for everyone to believe that it is a man, but
it isn't (right Mark, or did your shrink in S.F. manage to convince you
otherwise).  Everyone will know when Mark thinks it is a man when it goes
to the local supermarket and starts buying up all the hot dogs to wear
around daily in its panties.  Maybe it'll make *IT* feel like *IT*
thinks a man should feel.  If *IT* gets hungry, *IT* can even have a
snack!  Who knows, maybe a couple of grapes on the side for realism!

You know what else chafes old Woody's ass?  Mark is on welfare.  *YOUR*
(and my) tax dollars are paying for it to call up (on expensive networks)
and post all its stupid articles.  Then it complains when anyone even
suggests that welfare be cut back.  RIGHT!  I can't wait to see
*ITs* response to this (can anyone else)!!!

Well, Mark, you think you can find out who this is ('ol "hoax" at UCB
perhaps)?  You are truly the dregs of our society, and deep down you know
its true.  Trouble is, you can't admit it to anyone.  You seem to think
it is your right to be able to conduct yourself in any manner you seem
to think fit.  It doesn't bother you that you are using anyone elses finances
to post your stupid opinions.  You flame the very people that make it
possible for you to continue your meaningless existance on this network.
What do you think about that???  Can't wait for your flames in response.

By the way... just in case you think I was embarrassed to post this
under my real name:  YOUR WRONG, *IT*!  I just want to see you in a
situation that you can't do anything about-- totally uncontrollable by
you.  Go on -- prove to the world that you are a mindless toad -- continue
your meaningless existance.  The thing thats going to piss you off most
about this article is that *YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT*!!!  Bye Bye, Mark.

---
Woody the Owl    anyone@anywhere
"give a hoot-net -- don't pollute usenet!"

p.s.  By the way, Mark- Eat shit, roll over and die!

tilley@cs.rochester.edu (Dave Tilley) (12/31/87)

In article <2608@killer.UUCP> new@killer.UUCP (BBS INITIAL LOGIN) writes:

>Hear Ye, Hear Ye...... announcing the 8th wonder of the world:
>
>	THE DICKLESS (who would like to be cuntless) WONDER!

Mark and i rarely agree, but i hate to see Mark or anybody else attacked like
this.  I am sure Mark will not take this for anything but the drivle it is.
If this poster thinks his genitalia are any better than Marks than he'd better
look again.  Anyone who would attack a person like this and refuse to use
their own name is totally BALLESS.  But he does have a dick. In fact he is a
DICK!

Mark if there is one thing we do agree on it is that ones sexuality is ones
own business and nobody elses.

David Tilley
-------------------------
Nobody here supports my opinions but me

kjohanns@dasys1.UUCP (Karen Johanns) (12/31/87)

In article <2608@killer.UUCP>, new@killer.UUCP (BBS INITIAL LOGIN) writes:
> Hear Ye, Hear Ye...... announcing the 8th wonder of the world:
>
> 	THE DICKLESS (who would like to be cuntless) WONDER!
(obviously this has been written by The Brainless Wonder).
> I have seen so many *stupid* people on this system,
Well yes, and you're obviously one of the stupider ones, to say nothing
of ill-mannered and probably uncouth as well.

(Lots of drivel deleted. After all, there's no reason to read this
nonsense twice, is there?
>give a hoot - don't pollute the usenet
Amen. Please do us a favor and take your own advice?
And by the way, could you please also learn to edit your newsgroup
line so the nice folks in soc.men, soc.motss, and soc.women don't have
to be bothered with it?
--
Karen Johanns
Big Electric Cat Public Unix

hollombe@ttidca.TTI.COM (The Polymath) (01/01/88)

In article <2608@killer.UUCP> new@killer.UUCP (BBS INITIAL LOGIN) writes:

	[ Much ad hominem drivel. ]

>Woody the Owl    anyone@anywhere

Ladies and gentlemen of the net, may I suggest we ignore this and future
postings from this source?  We've heard it all before, and lack of
attention is the best way to get rid of such.

--
The Polymath (aka: Jerry Hollombe, hollombe@TTI.COM)   Illegitimati Nil
Citicorp(+)TTI                                           Carborundum

eric@snark.UUCP (Eric S. Raymond) (01/02/88)

In article <2608@killer.UUCP>, new@killer.UUCP (BBS INITIAL LOGIN) writes:

>Hear Ye, Hear Ye...... announcing the 8th wonder of the world:
>
>	THE DICKLESS (who would like to be cuntless) WONDER!
>
> [lots of nauseating drivel]
>
>p.s.  By the way, Mark- Eat shit, roll over and die!

I must say that I found this disgusting. I think MES is insane, but even crazy
people don't deserve to be the targets of this kind of puerile, potty-mouthed
ranting. All you do by it is destroy your own credibility and confirm MES's
paranoia.

--
      Eric S. Raymond
      UUCP:  {{seismo,ihnp4,rutgers}!cbmvax,sdcrdcf!burdvax,vu-vlsi}!snark!eric

eblinder@dasys1.UUCP (Eva Blinder) (01/04/88)

08@killer.UUCP>

In article <2608@killer.UUCP>, new@killer.UUCP (BBS INITIAL LOGIN) writes:

The line above says it all: "BBS INITIAL LOGIN." Why can't people spend
a few days (or weeks) reading the newsgroup before spouting off?

>               ...In case anyone doesn't know about Mark....

Ditto above. I think we all know who Mark is and can be relied upon to
form our own opinions.

[much swill deleted]

> ---
> Woody the Owl    anyone@anywhere
> "give a hoot-net -- don't pollute usenet!"

"Woody" should take his own advice. I suggest a perusal of the "Guidelines
for Posting to USENET," which [D I'm sure are posted somewhere on killer.
Edifying reading for us all.

--
                                                             Eva Blinder
                                            Big Electric Cat Public Unix

ejablow@dasys1.UUCP (Eric Robert Jablow) (01/06/88)

I am sending the following letter to postmaster@killer.UUCP.  He should
be able to find out who started this mess and take appropriate action.
I'd like to find out who wrote this so I can avoid him later.

Dear Postmaster:

	Could you investigate who put forth this trash, a clear
violation of netiquette, and a clear indication of insanity, and remove
his posting rights.  Also, can you post his real name to the net, so he
can get the treatment he deserves.  I've repeated his article at the
end of my letter.

	Sincerely,
	Eric Jablow
	ejablow@dasys1.UUCP

(You don't have to see new@killer's article again.)
--
Eric Jablow                      {allegra,philabs,cmcl2}!phri\
Big Electric Cat Public Unix           {bellcore,cmcl2}!cucard!dasys1!ejablow

jfh@killer.UUCP (The Beach Bum) (01/09/88)

In article <2472@dasys1.UUCP>, ejablow@dasys1.UUCP (Eric Robert Jablow) writes:
> I am sending the following letter to postmaster@killer.UUCP.  He should
> be able to find out who started this mess and take appropriate action.
> I'd like to find out who wrote this so I can avoid him later.
>
> --
> Eric Jablow                      {allegra,philabs,cmcl2}!phri\

As one of the people on killer who sent Charlie a letter the day the article
came out, I can assure you Charlie is well aware of the situation.  When
the article first came to his attention, he immediately sent control articles
to cancel the article.  I believe he has an idea of who did this thing,
but no proof.  I went fgrep'ing through about half of the news articles on
killer looking for anything this `Woody the Owl' posted to no avail.

My only hint is this bonzo works for "HASA", whatever that is.  Charlie is
working on the problem, so PLEASE, let him work and stop sending him more
mail to deal with.  And if you see a `Woody' posting from "HASA", let him
know.

- John.
--
John F. Haugh II                  SNAIL:  HECI Exploration Co. Inc.
UUCP: ...!ihnp4!killer!jfh                11910 Greenville Ave, Suite 600

henry@garp.mit.edu (Henry Mensch) (01/10/88)

Can you guys *please* keep this crap out of soc.motss?  Flaming about
MES really has nothing to do with us, and (quite frankly) I'm just
*over* it.

Got it?

# Henry Mensch / <henry@garp.mit.edu> / E40-379 MIT, Cambridge, MA
#      {ames,cca,rochester,harvard,mit-eddie}!garp!henry

jfh@killer.UUCP (The Beach Bum) (01/11/88)

In article <7854@eddie.MIT.EDU>, ooblick@eddie.MIT.EDU (Mikki Barry) writes:
> In article <2726@killer.UUCP> jfh@killer.UUCP (The Beach Bum) writes:
>
> >My only hint is this bonzo works for "HASA", whatever that is.
>
> I am afraid you are on the wrong track here.  HASA is the Heathen and
> Atheistic SCUM Alliance formed to combat "one true way'ism" in
> talk.religion.misc.  It is not a site, or a workplace.
>
> Mikki Barry

Urph.  This is what happens if you use 'U' to deal with fools, er, Radical
Christian Fanatics.  I suppose someone is going to come out and repost the
cow article I posted in comp.misc last summer.

I'm so embarassed. ;-|

- John.
--

In article <1821@epimass.EPI.COM>, jbuck@epimass.EPI.COM (Joe Buck) writes:
> John, I thought you were on the net long enough to know what HASA is.
> It stands for "Heathen and Atheist Scum Alliance".
> --
> - Joe Buck  {uunet,ucbvax,sun,decwrl,<smart-site>}!epimass.epi.com!jbuck

Yes, but I used to stay out of soc.*, net.*, talk.* etc.  I like comp.*
and the old mod.* groups.  Too much controversy in those groups.  (This
from Mr. Controversy himself)

- John.