[comp.hypercube] parallelism

jamesh@tekig5.TEK.COM (James W. Harrie) (09/15/87)

I am looking for good books on parallel processing. If anyone knows of
some good books on the subject I'd appreciate the information. Thanks
in advance for any info.

[ I'm posting this because we have so many new readers.  There have been
two recent bibliographies publicized on comp.hypercube.

	Eugene Miya's MP bibliography( eugene@pioneer.arpa )
"For those of you on the Internet with copyright permission, I have updated
the bibliography.  Please do your anonymous ftp's in the evening PDT."

	My bibiliography -
	ftp to hubcap.clemson.edu.  file in pub/bibliog/parallel1.bib

Both Eugene and I would appreciate comments, corrections, suggested
additions, etc.
		- Steve
]