[comp.binaries.ibm.pc] Moderator

guardian@laidbak.UUCP (Harry Skelton) (11/09/87)

In article <5300@ncoast.UUCP> allbery@ncoast.UUCP (Brandon S. Allbery) writes:

>Update for those of you who don't read news.groups:  This newsgroup,
>comp.binaries.ibm.pc, has been made unmoderated due to the fact that
>nobody showed any interest in discussing or moderating the newsgroup
>when I sent out my original message.  If you want to keep this group
>"binaries-only", I suggest someone out there show some interest; it's
>not _my_ problem anymore, I gave you a month (plus extra time for
>propagation).
>--
>Brandon S. Allbery		     necntc!ncoast!allbery@harvard.harvard.edu
> {harvard!necntc,well!hoptoad,sun!mandrill!hal,uunet!hnsurg3}!ncoast!allbery
>Moderator of comp.sources.misc

Well...consider me for the new moderator with a constant upload of binary
information!  From Communications to games to utilites...I can do!

I beleave that I did post my 'hand' to the net for the moderator.  If those
in Netland wish for good progs and moderator then I raise my modem to the
task.

If you say 'the job is yours' then tell me how to send a message to all systems
to change the moderator information and I will begin the uploads and
moderations.

Harry Skelton                :   .-.   :         --- other mail drops ---
guardian@laidbak.UUCP        :   `-'o  :         ihnp4!laidbak!ugh!bear
ihnp4!laidbak!guardian       :    O    :         ihnp4!laidbak!laipc!bear
       "A Unix man running Dos...Gee! What is this world comming to."