[comp.binaries.ibm.pc] New Moderator!!

guardian@laidbak.UUCP (Harry Skelton) (12/07/87)

In article <10530@cgl.ucsf.EDU> kneller@socrates.ucsf.edu.UUCP (Don Kneller) writes:
>Is this a moderated group yet (rhetorical question).  I will be
>posting the binary for PC MORIA 4.83 within the next few days.

I will be posting the first news letter regarding the moderation of this
group.  I have stated in the past that on or around DEC 2, 1987 I would post
my findings.  The fact is I have plenty votes (I think) and software in the
que.

More information in the upcomming news letter in comp.sys.ibm.pc!

My address is soon to change but for now...email to:

		   ...!laidbak!guardian   :   `-'o  :

		   The Far Seek ... Tales from the bad sector.
"Harry said he was going to stay late to fix a program called Jack or something
    but all we found, officer, was some notes with 'Elizibeth' scrawled all
	over them, an axe, and some polorids of a troll or something."