[comp.binaries.ibm.pc] PICNIX Available by USMAIL

wnp@killer.UUCP (Wolf Paul) (01/21/88)

In article <81@opus.nbi.com> rampson@nbires.nbi.com (Michael Rampson) writes:
>In article <2903@killer.UUCP>, jfh@killer.UUCP (John Haugh) writes:
>He'd like to see a repost of source.
>
>For whatever reason, our sight got section 1 but not section 2 thru 7.
>I don't care about the source so much as atleast getting the rest.  Could
>someone mail me parts 2 - 7 or post these parts.

As previously offered for the UUPC distribution, if you send me a formatted
360K disk and a self-addressed, POSTAGE-PAID mailer, I will send you the
complete package of PICNIX binaries.

Since I still receive requests for UUPC, please label your diskette "PICNIX"
so I know what to send you.

Wolf N. Paul
c/o EES Inc.
6730 LBJ Freeway #2195
Dallas, TX 75240

ihnp4!killer!wnp

merlyn9@ihlpe.ATT.COM (452is-Sedwick) (01/22/88)

In article <3001@killer.UUCP>, wnp@killer.UUCP (Wolf Paul) writes:

> As previously offered for the UUPC distribution, if you send me a formatted
> 360K disk and a self-addressed, POSTAGE-PAID mailer, I will send you the
> complete package of PICNIX binaries.
>
> Since I still receive requests for UUPC, please label your diskette "PICNIX"
> so I know what to send you.
>
> Wolf N. Paul
> ihnp4!killer!wnp

This is great, 'cuz either in the uudecoding, or deARCing, a few things
were messed up, as in MAN pages. What I am curious about after seeing that
ALL the files are in '.EXE' form, is are any of the source files available
for this? And if so how would I go abouts getting them?

					Michael T. Sedwick
					ihlpe!merlyn9
					AT&T End User Organization
					Naperville, Ill