[comp.binaries.ibm.pc] Request for Kermit 2.30.

indra@amdcad.AMD.COM (Indra K. Singhal) (01/22/88)

Will someone please post Kermit 2.30 ! I would like the docs
too, if possible !
	Thanks much.
                                      | If you keep saying it          |
Indra K. Singhal		      |        the way it really is... |
{ucbvax,decwrl,allegra}!amdcad!indra  | eventually your word           |
amdcad!indra@decwrl.dec.com	      |        is law in the universe! |

whh@pbhya.UUCP (Wilson Heydt) (01/22/88)

In article <20064@amdcad.AMD.COM>, indra@amdcad.AMD.COM (Indra K. Singhal) writes:
> Will someone please post Kermit 2.30 ! I would like the docs
> too, if possible !
> 	Thanks much.
> Indra K. Singhal

Please!  I've been using 2.27 for some time now.

  Hal Heydt                             |
  Analyst, Pacific*Bell                 |    Real men write self
  415-645-7708                          |    modifying code.
  {dual,qantel,ihnp4}ptsfa!pbhya!whh    |