[comp.binaries.ibm.pc] PICNIX 2.0, UUPC, MS-KERMIT 2.30

wnp@killer.UUCP (Wolf Paul) (01/28/88)

In article <20861@clyde.ATT.COM> feg@clyde.ATT.COM (Forrest Gehrke) writes:
>Not all of us on the net have access to SIMTEL20.  Would some kind
>soul who does, please put them on comp.binaries.ibm.pc?
>Thanks,
>
>Forrest Gehrke

I am repeating my offer to send PICNIX 2.0 binaries to anyone who
sends me a formatted 360K diskette and a stamped, self-addressed disk
mailer.

Mail your disk, marked PICNIX, to:

	Wolf Paul
	c/o EES, Inc.
	6730 LBJ Freeway #2195
	Dallas, TX 75240

If you live outside the US, and want me to mail the disk to an overseas
address, please enclose two International Reply Coupons available from
your post office.

The same offer still holds for the UUPC Sources/Binaries distribution,
as well as for the recently posted MS-KERMIT 2.30 w/ documentation. Always
mark your disk with the name of the program you want.

Wolf Paul
ihnp4!killer!wnp