[comp.binaries.ibm.pc] microemacs

ggreaves@trillium.waterloo.edu (Greg Greaves) (01/31/88)

Could somebody out there post Microemacs (latest version) to the
net?

Thanx!

nwd@j.cc.purdue.edu (Daniel Lawrence) (02/02/88)

In article <4915@watdragon.waterloo.edu> ggreaves@trillium.waterloo.edu (Greg Greaves) writes:
>Could somebody out there post Microemacs (latest version) to the
>net?
>
>Thanx!

NO NO NO   PLEASE NO ONE ELSE POST THIS! We are trying to keep from
having to many angry sites about multiple 28 part postings. The latest
version of MicroEMACS (which is 3.9e) was posted in comp.sources.misc in
October. The next version, probably 3.10, will be sometime this summer.
In the interim, developmental versions can be downloaded from my BBS but
PLEASE DO NOT POST THEM.

			Daniel Lawrence		(317) 742-5153
			UUCP:	{ihnp4!pur-ee!}j.cc.purdue.edu!nwd
			ARPA:	nwd@j.cc.purdue.edu
			FIDO:	1:201/2 The Programmer's Room (317) 742-5533