[net.micro] Running your IBM PC at 7.38Mhz

iverson@cory.BERKELEY.EDU (Tim Iverson) (01/30/86)

	In the Feb. 1986 issue of PC Tech Journal, tucked way in the back,
I found an add for a kit to increase the PC clock speed to 7.38Mhz.  The
product is called The Overthruster and is produced by Data Management Systems.
Now, the question: How is this done?  General answers and gueses are
apreciated, but I would kill for a detailed explanation (with lots of big
words and chip numbers).  After all, I would like to do this myself without
spending $300.

Thanks,
Tim Iverson.
(iverson@cory.berkeley.edu)