[comp.binaries.ibm.pc] MicroSpell, MicroScribe is it vaporware?

las@apr.UUCP (Larry Shurr) (04/19/88)

In article <772@virginia.acc.virginia.edu> ksj7i@dale.acc.Virginia.EDU (Kenneth S. Johnson) writes:
>I've been waiting for the release of MicroScribe for some months now.  When
>I first received MicroEMACS, its author, Daniel Lawrence, said that Micro
>SCRIBE was under development and would be completed sometime in
>September.  In September, that date was moved to December.  In December,
>it became January, and in January it became March...are you getting the
>idea?  As badly as I need this product, it's beginning to look as though
>it will never be released...it's following a pattern that we've seen all
>too often.

I too would like to see MicroSCRIBE, but I don't think it will pay to
antagonize Daniel Lawrence, a major contributor to our "net" assets
and all for free.
--
Who: Larry A. Shurr (cbosgd!osu-cis!apr!las or try {cbosgd,ihnp4}!cbcp1!las)
What: "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."