[comp.binaries.ibm.pc] Pascal to C Translator

jgh@datlog.co.uk ( James Henderson ) (05/03/88)

From: James G Henderson
Subject: Pascal to C posting on comp.binaries.ibm.pc
Date: 03 May 1988

Can the Poster of the Pascal to C translator binary which appeared on
22 March 1988 please re-post both parts.

I saved the two parts and did the necessary 'PKXARCing' but unfortunately
whilst unSquashing the PTC.EXE part, PKXARC reported a CRC error;
however, the PTC.DOC and PTOC.DOC files seem ok.

I repeated the exercise a number of times but obtained the same result.
Perhaps my site received a file with some garbage in it?

I have tried to mail zinzow@uxe.cso.uiuc.edu but to no avail!

Thank you in advance.

				James.
|  "Why," said the Dodo, "the best way to explain it is to do it."  	    |
| 			-- "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" Lewis Carroll |

jeff@cullsj.UUCP (Jeffrey C. Fried) (05/05/88)

   Please post it again!