[comp.binaries.ibm.pc] missing part 37 of PSPICE demo

webber@constance.rutgers.edu (Bob Webber) (05/06/88)

I am missing part 37 of the PSPICE demo.  Could someone repost it?

Thanks in advance.

----- BOB (webber@athos.rutgers.edu ; rutgers!athos.rutgers.edu!webber)

jfh@rpp386.UUCP (John F. Haugh II) (05/08/88)

In article <May.6.12.39.07.1988.14543@constance.rutgers.edu> webber@constance.rutgers.edu (Bob Webber) writes:

>I am missing part 37 of the PSPICE demo.  Could someone repost it?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>----- BOB (webber@athos.rutgers.edu ; rutgers!athos.rutgers.edu!webber)

me too.  it either didn't make it to this site or else it got deleted
in my daily expire.  i'm expiring -e 1 these days ya' know.

- john.
--
John F. Haugh II                 | "You see, I want a lot.  Perhaps I want every
River Parishes Programming       | -thing.  The darkness that comes with every