[comp.binaries.ibm.pc] As the witching hour nears. . .

dick@slvblc.UUCP (Dick Flanagan) (07/01/88)

My short-term tenure as moderator of comp.binaries.ibm.pc will end in
a few moments.  Rahul should be back from vacation and have the reins
of moderation again in his capable hands.

My thanks to all who offered their support and counsel, and I will
return to the net on July 5th after my own short vacation.

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan, vacation moderator of comp.binaries.ibm.pc (0 hrs 29 min...)
{backbones}!ucbvax!ucscc!slvblc!dick  or  slvblc!dick@ucscc.ucsc.edu

dhesi@bsu-cs.UUCP (Rahul Dhesi) (07/13/88)

In article <8807010631.AA03030@slvblc.UUCP> slvblc!dick@ucscc.UCSC.EDU (Dick
Flanagan) writes:
>My short-term tenure as moderator of comp.binaries.ibm.pc will end in
>a few moments.

Thanks to Dick Flanagan for an outstanding job of moderating, including
surviving the occasional flames that come with the territory.  And
thanks to Russ Nelson who has been serving as de facto official
archivist for this newsgroup and I hope will continue to do so.

As always, email addresses for submissions to comp.binaries.ibm.pc are
as follows:

Mail submissions to:
     iuvax!bsu-cs!ibmpc-binaries
Mail inquiries to:
     iuvax!bsu-cs!ibmpc-binaries-request

If your local news software is correctly installed and up-to-date, you
should be able to post submissions to this newsgroup exactly as you
would post an article to any unmoderated newsgroup, and submissions
will get forwarded by email.  But to be on the safe side, you may wish
to email directly to the address given above.
--
Rahul Dhesi         UUCP:  <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee,uunet}!bsu-cs!dhesi