From: c31293@tansei.cc.u-tokyo.JUNET (Kenji Rikitake)
Newsgroups: comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d
Subject: lzhuf.c copyright condition
Date: 9 Apr 89 15:22:55 GMT
              Development Institute, Tokyo, Japan

I posted Lzhuf.c at c.b.i.p. Since Japanese Copyright Law does not require
expressing the owner of copyright by "(C)....", I did not put copyright
message on it.

LZHUF.C is copyrighted. The authors, Yoshizaki, Okumura, and myself,
do not allow it being used in ANY commercial softwares.

I would appreciate if you put the following lines at the lzhuf.c source:

/*
LZHUF.C (c)1989 by Haruyasu Yoshizaki, Haruhiko Okumura, and Kenji Rikitake.
All rights reserved. Permission granted for non-commercial use.
*/

-- Kenji
--
Kenji Rikitake: rikitake@wadalab.t.u-tokyo.junet +81 3 812 2111 ext 7411