[net.micro] keyboard enhancers

baird@noscvax.UUCP (John M. Baird) (03/05/86)

------
This is a request for information.  I  have  heard  (or  THINK  I
have)  of  a  public  domain keyboard enhancer, like Keyworks and
Superkey.  Can anyone tell me if I was only imagining it or  not?
Where could I look, if it has already been posted to the net?

John Baird   baird@nosc.ARPA

ugthomas@sunybcs.UUCP (Timothy Thomas) (03/08/86)

In article <241@noscvax.UUCP> baird@cod.UUCP (John M. Baird) writes:
>------
>This is a request for information.  I  have  heard  (or  THINK  I
>have)  of  a  public  domain keyboard enhancer, like Keyworks and
>Superkey.  Can anyone tell me if I was only imagining it or  not?

There is one called 'Newkey' which seems pretty good.  You should be
able to find it on a BBS near you, if not, call BIBMUG at
(716) 832-1398.

--