[net.micro] Help request from C64 owners.

SECRIST%OAK.SAINET.MFENET@lll-mfe.arpa (03/15/86)

From:    <SECRIST%OAK.SAINET.MFENET@LLL-MFE.Arpa>   (Richard C. Secrist)
Date:    Fri, 14-MAR-1986 00:49 EST
To:      INFO-MICRO@BRL.Arpa

CP/M:

I need a C64 CP/M XMODEM already on a C64-CP/M format disk.  Would be glad
to give the person back a disk of PD stuff in C64 format (or others) in
exchange: my cartridge is a bit flaky, and I can never seem to ED the boot
version in before the system hangs and I loose everything.  If you don't
want some of my PD stuff, I'd be happy to send a postpaid floppy in a mailer
or whatever.

MAGIC VOICE SPEECH SYNTHESIZER:

I picked one of these up for the C64 rather cheaply - anybody have info on
playing with it/want to share notes ?

RADIO SHACK SPEECH CHIP ON A C64 ?

I'm in the process of putting a Rad. Shack SP0256-AL2 on my Apple, and even
have text-to-speech code in FORTH already... has anybody hung one of these
on a C64 ?  Want to share info/code ?

Thanks to all.

Richard
SECRIST%OAK.SAInet.MFEnet@LLL-MFE.Arpa