[net.micro] 10Mhz V30 wanted

boykin@datagen.UUCP (03/20/86)

I've been looking for a 10MHz NEC V30 chip to replace the 10MHz 8086
I have in my S-100 system.  So far, I haven't found anyone who has
a part that fast.  Does anyone know of a source of the V30 which
will run at >= 10MHz?

Joe Boykin
Data General Corp.
{allegra, ihnp4, decvax}!datagen!boykin

raymund@sci.UUCP (Raymund Galvin) (03/26/86)

In article <24@datagen.UUCP>, boykin@datagen.UUCP writes:

> I've been looking for a 10MHz NEC V30 chip to replace the 10MHz 8086
> I have in my S-100 system.  So far, I haven't found anyone who has
> a part that fast.  Does anyone know of a source of the V30 which
> will run at >= 10MHz?
	I've been looking for a 10Mhz V30 for a couple months and
haven't found one.   One NEC distributor I called said that it will
be April (at the earliest) before any are available.

- Ray Galvin