In article <1859@uhccux.UUCP> cs661s02@uhccux.UUCP (Cs661s02) writes:

   From: cs661s02@uhccux.UUCP (Cs661s02)
   Newsgroups: comp.software-eng
   Date: 17 May 88 22:42:23 GMT

   I looking for references in generating requirement specification
   document.

   Thanks in advancs
   --
     Sehyo Chang (Smalltalk Hacker) 	ARPA:	uhmanoa!sec@nosc.MIL
     Software Engineering Research Lab	INTER:	sec@uhmanoa.ICS.HAWAII.EDU

-----
check out DCDS, the Distributed Computing Design System built by TRW
in Huntsville.  they bill it as "a unified environment for system
software development".  altho lacking in certain aspects, it is the
best thing around (in my opinion) for requirements expression and
mapping into designs and eventually code.

	...joe

gore@eecs.nwu.edu (Jacob Gore) (05/29/88)

/ comp.software-eng / cs661s02@uhccux.UUCP (Cs661s02) / May 17, 1988 /
>I looking for references in generating requirement specification
>document.

Narain Gehani and Andrew McGettrick, ed.
Software Specification Techniques
Addison-Wesley, Wokingham, England, 1986

Contains 21 papers.  Sections:
	Requirements and Techniques
	Particular Approaches
	Case Studies
	Specification Systems

Jacob Gore				Gore@EECS.NWU.Edu
Northwestern Univ., EECS Dept.		{oddjob,gargoyle,ihnp4}!nucsrl!gore