[net.micro] Msg for Daniel Lawrence Re: MicroEMACS V3.5

SECRIST%OAK.SAINET.MFENET@LLL-MFE.arpa (04/03/86)

From:    <SECRIST%OAK.SAINET.MFENET@LLL-MFE.Arpa>   (Richard C. Secrist)
Date:    Wed,  2-APR-1986 16:37 EST
To:      info-micro@brl-vgr.arpa

Apologies to the net, but I've had no luck reaching Daniel, and this
information should be of interest to the net at large.

On March 19th you offered to send out sources to MicroEMACS 3.5 to people
who didn't have access to net.sources.  I really love an earlier version
of uEmacs, and would be most grateful if you would pass v3.5 along to me.
Many thanks - especially for making something so wonderful available to
the net !

Richard
SECRIST%OAK.SAInet.MFEnet@LLL-MFE.Arpa

robert@megaron.UUCP (04/05/86)

> Apologies to the net, but I've had no luck reaching Daniel, and this
> information should be of interest to the net at large.

We get net.sources, but only the first two installments came through.
How can I get the remaining files.

Robert Drabek
Dept of Comp Sci
University of Arizona