[comp.software-eng] Quest for address of "Eiffel" manufacturer

sani@wmt.UUCP (Sandor Nieuwenhuijs) (02/21/89)

Does anybody know the address of a Californian company, which sells a
product called "Eiffel", an object oriented development environment? A
person called "Bertrand Meyer" seems to responsible for this product,
but I cannot find his address or telephone number anywhere.

Sandor Nieuwenhuijs (hp4nl!wmt!sani)
Westmount Technology
Delft
The Netherlands

ech@pegasus.ATT.COM (Edward C Horvath) (02/23/89)

From article <309@wmt.UUCP>, by sani@wmt.UUCP (Sandor Nieuwenhuijs):

! Does anybody know the address of a Californian company, which sells a
! product called "Eiffel", an object oriented development environment? A
! person called "Bertrand Meyer" seems to responsible for this product,
! but I cannot find his address or telephone number anywhere.

You are correct, Eiffel is largely the work of Bertrand Meyer.

Meyer's company is:
	Interactive Software Engineering, Inc.
	270 Storke Road, Ste 7
	Goleta, California 93117
	Fax (805) 685-6869
	Voice (805) 685-1006

The book is "Object-Oriented Software Construction," Prentice-Hall '88.

=Ned Horvath=

hal@hades.OZ (Hanif A. Ladha) (02/24/89)

in article <309@wmt.UUCP>, sani@wmt.UUCP (Sandor Nieuwenhuijs) says:

> Does anybody know the address of a Californian company, which sells a
> product called "Eiffel",...

		Interactive Software Engineering Inc.
		270 Storke Road, Suite 7, Goleta, CA 93117 USA
		Telephone: (805) 685-1006, FAX: (805) 685-6869

Regards,

./Hanif.

--
$ Hanif A. Ladha  ACSnet: hal@hades.nucleus.oz  Voice: +61 2 428-6480
$ Disclaimer:	"Opinions not necessarily the result of any Organisation"

val@goofy.apple.com (Jack Valois) (02/24/89)

In article <309@wmt.UUCP> sani@wmt.UUCP (Sandor Nieuwenhuijs) writes:
> Does anybody know the address of a Californian company, which sells a
> product called "Eiffel", an object oriented development environment? A
> person called "Bertrand Meyer" seems to responsible for this product,
> but I cannot find his address or telephone number anywhere.

The company is:
                Interactive Software Engineering Inc.
                270 Storke Road,  Suite 7
                Goleta, Ca.   93117