[comp.software-eng] Need C source documentation program

bob@reed.UUCP (Bob Ankeney) (12/20/89)

     I'm looking for a C source code documentation program.  Something that,
for each function in a C program, lists the arguments passed, global variables
referenced/modified, and functions called.  Can anyone point me to such a beast?
Something that would embed the information as comments would be extra-nifty!

	Thanks,
	Bob Ankeney

Bob Ankeney                    | "Wise men talk because they have         |
...!tektronix!reed!bob         |  something to say; fools, because        |
...!tektronix!bob@reed.BITNET  |  they have to say something."            |
...!tektronix!reed!arnav!bob   |                                          |
                               | "He who talks by the yard and acts by    |
                               |  the inch should be kicked by the foot." |

donlash@uncle.UUCP (Donald Lashomb) (12/22/89)

In article <13770@reed.UUCP> bob@reed.UUCP (Bob Ankeney) writes:

>     I'm looking for a C source code documentation program.  Something that,
>for each function in a C program, lists the arguments passed, global variables
>referenced/modified, and functions called.  Can anyone point me to such a beast?
>Something that would embed the information as comments would be extra-nifty!
>
>	Thanks,
>	Bob Ankeney

check out Dr.Dobbs extra C-source issue this month