[comp.software-eng] complexity measurement tools

pat@grebyn.com (Pat Bahn) (03/07/90)

Hello World

	Last august, I posted a request for complexity measurement
tools and PDL's for C.  Well I interested if there are any similiar
toold for ADA that I did'nt hear about.

I was given leads to SET laboratories,
and McCabe Associates.  I am currently following up onsome
public domain stuff by Brian renaud and Kelly in dublin.

If anyone has some other packages that could be reccomended I'd be
greatly appreciative.  e-mail is prefered.
Thanks

Pat @ grebyn.com  | If the human mind was simple enough to understand,
301-948-8142      | We'd be too simple to understand it.

ssdken@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Ken Nelson) (03/07/90)

In article <19441@grebyn.com> pat@grebyn.com (Pat Bahn) writes:
>Hello World
>
>	Last august, I posted a request for complexity measurement
>tools and PDL's for C.  Well I interested if there are any similiar
>toold for ADA that I did'nt hear about.

  My employer offers ADADL which calculates complexity for Ada, C and PDL.
  The complexity reporting is one of many reports ADADL offers.  If
  anybody is interested, email me you address, and I send you a brochure.

				Ken Nelson
				Principal Engineer
				Software Systems Design
				3627 Padua Av.