[comp.software-eng] C, C++, Ada grammars

lemieux@ireq.hydro.qc.ca (Lemieux) (06/06/90)

In article <38651@prls.UUCP> schutten@prls.UUCP (Rindert Schutten) writes:

>A few weeks ago I requested grammars.  Well I have received  ADA, C, C++
>EIFFEL and MODULA. Anyone who is interested in this can contact me and I will
>mail the required grammar back. (if to many people respond I probably will
>post it on the net)
>
>Rindert Schutten
>Philips Research Sunnyvale
>schutten@prls.uucp (pyramid!prls!schutten)

    If it's possible, could you post those grammars on the net.
    The reasons why I ask you that are:

    1) I can't reach you via e-mail

    2) I have received a lot of request for those grammars

    Thanks in advance.

    - Eric

Eric LEMIEUX  		|	Internet: lemieux@ireq.hydro.qc.ca
HYDRO-QUEBEC		|
MONTREAL, CANADA 	|

ssdken@watson.claremont.EDU (Ken Nelson) (06/06/90)

  I second the post vote, I could not reach you by e-mail either. Kind of
  wierd, I thought I could reach anywhere.

					Ken Nelson