[comp.software-eng] Who are the CASE Industry Leaders?

mps@sparc10.hri.com (Mark Stockley) (07/11/90)

My group is looking into buying a CASE product and I would like to
know who are the leaders in commercial CASE tools, what their tools
provide, and how to contact them. If you have any information on any
of these questions, please e-mail me.

If there is an interest, I will post the results to this newsgroup.

Thxs in advance.

sani@wmt.UUCP (Sandor Nieuwenhuijs) (07/11/90)

In article <1990Jul10.170218.11883@hri.com>, mps@sparc10.hri.com (Mark Stockley) writes:

> My group is looking into buying a CASE product and I would like to
> know who are the leaders in commercial CASE tools, what their tools
> provide, and how to contact them.

Our product ISEE is a leading product for database development in
advanced environments using standard RDBMSes, 4GL, SQL, embedded SQL
etc. on Unix and VMS platforms. It follows modern industry standards
like X-windows, OSF/Motif, ANSI SQL, TCP/IP, DECnet, Yourdon/DeMarco,
Chen etc. FULL 4GL application generation is available for Ingres,
Unify and Informix on 15 different Unix platforms (from small workstations
to large multiprocessor database engines) and VAX/VMS.

Westmount Technology is a dedicated CASE company, based in the
Netherlands, with an office in the US and a worldwide distributors
network.

Detailed information can be obtained from your local sales rep. For
names and addresses call:

Westmount US
(206)882-5644 (Michael Steltman)

Westmount HQ
+31-15-610815 (Hans Canters)
--
Sandor Nieuwenhuijs             | E-mail:    sani@wmt.uucp
Westmount Technology B.V.       |            ..!uunet!hp4nl!wmt!sani