[comp.software-eng] Scheduling Software

tuv@pmafire.UUCP (Mark Tovey) (07/12/90)

I'm looking for programs that will do pert and gannt charts under X
windows (preferably Motif) on a UNIX system.  Public Domain or
commercial is fine.  What we really need is just a simple system with
a pretty intuitive interface for a small group of programmers and
engineers to use.

Email and I'll be glad to summarize if there is any interest.

Mark Tovey
tuv@pmafire.UUCP

tuv@pmafire.UUCP (Mark Tovey) (07/16/90)

( emacs can be very confusing to a beginner!!!)

	Well folks, there seems to be a great deal of interest in
this and not a masssive amount of information. I have included a
copy of the two informative letters I received. Hope they help. If
anyone does hear of any other systems, I would appreciate it if you
could let me know.