[comp.software-eng] Grammars available

schutten@prls.UUCP (Rindert Schutten) (06/01/90)

A few weeks ago I requested grammars.  Well I have received  ADA, C, C++
EIFFEL and MODULA. Anyone who is interested in this can contact me and I will
mail the required grammar back. (if to many people respond I probably will
post it on the net)

Rindert Schutten
Philips Research Sunnyvale
schutten@prls.uucp (pyramid!prls!schutten)

lemieux@ireq.hydro.qc.ca (Lemieux) (06/01/90)

In article <38651@prls.UUCP> schutten@prls.UUCP (Rindert Schutten) writes:

>A few weeks ago I requested grammars.  Well I have received  ADA, C, C++
>EIFFEL and MODULA. Anyone who is interested in this can contact me and I will
>mail the required grammar back. (if to many people respond I probably will
>post it on the net)
>

>Rindert Schutten
>Philips Research Sunnyvale
>schutten@prls.uucp (pyramid!prls!schutten)

   I'm not able to reach you via e-mail.

   If possible, could you forward me a copy of the C and C++ grammar.

       Thanks in advance.

 Eric LEMIEUX  Ing.         Internet: lemieux@ireq.hydro.qc.ca
 HYDRO-QUEBEC
 MONTREAL, CANADA

schutten@prls.UUCP (Rindert Schutten) (07/05/90)

I have received several, about 50 responses regarding the grammars for C, C++,
Eiffel, Modula, Ada.  I initially tried to respond by Email, however  I got so
many bounced message  that it started to take way to much time. So I have
decided to post the grammars in their respective language groups:

   comp.lang.c           C, C++
   comp.lang.c++         C, C++
   comp.lang.eiffel      Eiffel
   comp.lang.modula2     Modula
   comp.lang.ada         Ada

Good luck,

Rindert Schutten
schutten@prls.uucp

zack (Zack Smith @dander) (07/31/90)

If you can, please forward me copies of the C and C++ grammars.

Thanks alot,

-Z. T. Smith (zs04+@andrew.cmu.edu)

brianc@labmed.ucsf.edu (Brian Colfer) (08/08/90)

In article <1232@gandalf.littlei.UUCP> zack@dander.hf.intel.com (Zack Smith @dander) writes:
>If you can, please forward me copies of the C and C++ grammars.
>
>Thanks alot,
>
>-Z. T. Smith (zs04+@andrew.cmu.edu)

Are they available via ftp ... I missed the original post.

--
Brian  Colfer          | UC San Francisco        |------------------------|
                       | Dept. of Lab. Medicine  | System Administrator,  |