[net.micro] Need a favor - compiling IBM C prog

lawrence@duncan.UUCP (04/20/86)

	Would it be helpfull if I compiled up MicroEMACS 3.6 for the
IBM-PC, uuencoded it, and posted it. Where would one post a binary
like that?
						Daniel Lawrence
			ihnp4!pur-ee!pur-phy!duncan!lawrence
			ihnp4!itivax!duncan!lawrence

schuler@gondor.UUCP (David Schuler ) (04/24/86)

> 	Would it be helpfull if I compiled up MicroEMACS 3.6 for the
> IBM-PC, uuencoded it, and posted it.

Yes, by all means!!!!!!!!

ins_asac@jhunix.UUCP (Stephan Alexa Cooper) (04/25/86)

In article <3000013@duncan> lawrence@duncan.UUCP writes:

>	Would it be helpfull if I compiled up MicroEMACS 3.6 for the
>IBM-PC, uuencoded it, and posted it. Where would one post a binary
>like that?
>						Daniel Lawrence
>			ihnp4!pur-ee!pur-phy!duncan!lawrence
>			ihnp4!itivax!duncan!lawrence

YES!  I don't have the MicroSoft C compiler, and haveen't been able to
compile it ton my compiler(s) (Mark Williams and Eco-C).  Please do
post a uuencoded copy of the file.  Post it here, too.  Net.micro.pc
is an adequate place for it, as I, and I'm sure others, do not have
access to mod.sources or net.sources.  Thanks,
Steve Cooper
!seismo!umcp-cs!jhunix!ins_asac