[net.micro] Need a favor - compiling IBM C p

ins_asac@jhunix (04/25/86)

Subject: Re: Need a favor - compiling IBM C prog

In article <3000013@duncan> lawrence@duncan.UUCP writes:

>	Would it be helpfull if I compiled up MicroEMACS 3.6 for the
>IBM-PC, uuencoded it, and posted it. Where would one post a binary
>like that?
>						Daniel Lawrence
>			ihnp4!pur-ee!pur-phy!duncan!lawrence
>			ihnp4!itivax!duncan!lawrence

YES!  I don't have the MicroSoft C compiler, and haveen't been able to
compile it ton my compiler(s) (Mark Williams and Eco-C).  Please do
post a uuencoded copy of the file.  Post it here, too.  Net.micro.pc
is an adequate place for it, as I, and I'm sure others, do not have
access to mod.sources or net.sources.  Thanks,
Steve Cooper
!seismo!umcp-cs!jhunix!ins_asac