[comp.software-eng] Using Teaamwork for OOA/OOD.

ppblais@bcars305.bnr.ca (Pierre P. Blais) (11/21/90)

Hello,

I would like to receive information from people who have used the
Teamwork product for OOA and OOD.  Papers by Shlaer and Mellor
from Project Technology, Inc. suggest ways that various Teamwork
editors can be used.

Have you used these techniques?
What comments do you have on the subject?
Were you new to OOA/OOD?
Did you take any of their courses?
How did you find the Teamwork editors?
Any other comments/opinions/ideas/etc.?

Thank you,

--
Pierre P. Blais                                  Bell-Northern Research
BITNET:    ppblais@bnr.ca                        VOICE:  (613) 763-4270

egon@kub.nl (Egon Verharen) (12/04/90)

Dear comp.object readers,

By some unfortunate accident I lost all the news articles about the
discussion with the title:

(Re:) OOA vs OOD (was: Booch GOOD - Coad/Yourdon BAD)

I only have left the articles starting with the one of Ed Berard

My interest in this discussion comes from my research and
interest in Object Oriented Systems Development in particular and
analysis and design methods in general.

Now I was wondering if any of you have saved this thread of discussion
and will be so kind as to mail it to me. You would be of great help to
my research.

In the same mishappening I also lost the articles about the work of Ed
Berard of which I'm too a great admirer. I can remember that there was
some sort of overview of his articles to the net.
Same request for this one.

Many thanks in advance,
Egon.

**  Egon M. Verharen  **

UUCP:  ..!mcvax!kubix!egon
       kubix!egon@uunet.uu.net  Institute for Language Technology
BITNET: egon@kub.nl / 		and Artificial Intelligence (ITK)
        verharen@htikub5        P.O.BOX 90153
voice: (+31) (13) 662767	5000 LE  Tilburg, The Netherlands
fax:   (+31) (13) 663069