[comp.software-eng] DOD's STARS Program

sitz@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov (Joel Sitz ) (12/22/90)

How can I get more information about the software writing tools documented in
the Common Avionics Baseline.  I believe this is provided by the DOD's STARS
program.

If anyone knows please send me email at:
sitz@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov

Joel Sitz
NASA Dryden Flight Research Facility, Edwards CA

kambic@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com (12/26/90)

In article <729@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov>, sitz@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov (Joel Sitz ) writes:
> How can I get more information about the software writing tools documented in
> the Common Avionics Baseline.  I believe this is provided by the DOD's STARS
> program.
>
> If anyone knows please send me email at:
> sitz@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov
>
> Joel Sitz
> NASA Dryden Flight Research Facility, Edwards CA
Have you tried the Rome Air Development Center in Rome, NY, where the
Data Analysis and Research Center is located.  They might be able to
help.

GXK