[comp.software-eng] Help with CASE Tools

mar@computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk (Mark Rainey) (03/01/91)

	Hi. I'm new to this group. At present I am working on a project to
evaluate CASE tools (in general). If anyone has any experience of CASE tools
could you mail me a short note with your views of them and any pros/cons
of using them. Please also include the machine and software you are using.

	Thanks in advance

	Mark Rainey

	mar@uk.ac.cardiff.computing-maths

rdb@ktibv.uucp (Rob den Braasem) (03/04/91)

mar@computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk (Mark Rainey) writes:

>	Hi. I'm new to this group. At present I am working on a project to
>evaluate CASE tools (in general). If anyone has any experience of CASE tools
>could you mail me a short note with your views of them and any pros/cons
>of using them. Please also include the machine and software you are using.

>	Thanks in advance

>	Mark Rainey

>	mar@uk.ac.cardiff.computing-maths

Hi Mark,

I'm busy with the same action. Perhaps we can combine our efforts.
My request was posted in COMP.MISC. I received a couple of replies, perhaps
you can get at them.

In any case I will send you a abstract of all the information I received.

Happy Hacking  "PABRAS"

| Rob den Braasem    | "I die,                       | Voice :              |
|                    |  when it's time for me to die | -31-79-531825        |
|                    |  so let me live my life,      | Fax   :              |
| "PABRAS"           |  the way I want to "          | -31-79-513561        |
| KTI bv             |                               | Mail  :              |
| P.O. Box 86        |  J. Hendrix (When 6 was 9)    | ....!hp4nl!ktibv!rdb |
| The Netherlands    | Tomorrow never happens, it's all the same f$#@ day !!|