[comp.software-eng] Calling Jim Antonevich

phil@cs.uq.oz.au (Phil Stocks) (03/13/91)

Dear Jim,

Recently you requested that I send you an electronic copy of Ed Berard's OO
Testing paper. Unfortunately, my e-mail to the addresses in your posting
all bounce. Could you please send me an e-mail address that you think won't
bounce, and I'll be happy to send you the paper. If that doesn't work, I
guess I'll just post the paper to comp.software-eng, but I'd rather not.
Sorry for all the hassles.

Phil.
Phil Stocks                       | "668 -- The neighbour of the beast"
Department of Computer Science    |                         - 2000 A.D.
The University of Queensland      |
Queenland 4072, AUSTRALIA         | e-mail: phil@cs.uq.oz.au

alan@tivoli.UUCP (Alan R. Weiss) (03/15/91)

In article <119@uqcspe.cs.uq.oz.au> phil@cs.uq.oz.au writes:
>Dear Jim,
>
>Recently you requested that I send you an electronic copy of Ed Berard's OO
>Testing paper. Unfortunately, my e-mail to the addresses in your posting
>all bounce. Could you please send me an e-mail address that you think won't
>bounce, and I'll be happy to send you the paper. If that doesn't work, I
>guess I'll just post the paper to comp.software-eng, but I'd rather not.
>Sorry for all the hassles.
>
>Phil.
>Phil Stocks                       | "668 -- The neighbour of the beast"
>Department of Computer Science    |                         - 2000 A.D.
>The University of Queensland      |
>Queenland 4072, AUSTRALIA         | e-mail: phil@cs.uq.oz.au

Phil:

I would *REALLY* love to receive this paper, too.  Could you please
e-mail and/or fax it to me?  I can pay for fax-phone time if need be.

(TIVOLI Systems is developing an object-oriented distributed
heterogeneous-network system administration and network admin.
product.)

Sincerely:

Alan R. Weiss                           TIVOLI Systems, Inc.
E-mail: alan@tivoli.com                 6034 West Courtyard Drive,
E-mail: alan@whitney.tivoli.com         Suite 210
Voice : (512) 794-9070                  Austin, Texas USA  78730
Fax   : (512) 794-0623     "I speak only for myself, not for TIVOLI"