So, from some old postings, here's my list:

   >From: reggie@dinsdale.nm.paradyne.com (George W. Leach)
   Date: 22 Nov 89 12:47:18 GMT

		Addison-Wesley, 1976.

   >From: bturner@hpcvlx.cv.hp.com (Bill Turner)
   Date: 27 Nov 89 18:34:51 GMT

		Donald A. Norman,
		The Psychology of Everyday Things.
		ISBN 0-465-06709-3.

   >From: perlman@capybara.cis.ohio-state.edu (Gary Perlman)
   Date: 1 Jun 89 17:47:35 GMT

		Dijkstra's    A Discipline of Programming
		Boehm's       SE Economics

--
Christopher Lott \/ Dept of Comp Sci, Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742
  cml@cs.umd.edu /\ 4122 AV Williams Bldg  301 405-2721 <standard disclaimers>

jls@netcom.COM (Jim Showalter) (05/10/91)

Bertrand Meyer: "Object Oriented Software Construction"

Grady Booch: "Software Engineering in Ada"

Parnas: "On the Criteria to be Used in the Decomposition of Large Systems"
--
**************** JIM SHOWALTER, jls@netcom.com, (408) 243-0630 *****************
* Proven solutions to software problems. Consulting and training in all aspects*

haim@taichi.uucp (24122-Haim Kilov(L028)m000) (05/10/91)

A couple of other good books on programming:

Programming methodology. A collection of articles by members of IFIP Working
Group 2.3. Edited by David Gries. Springer Verlag, 1978.

E.W.Dijkstra. Selected writings on computing: a personal perspective.
Springer Verlag, 1982.

Bertrand Meyer. Object-oriented software construction. Prentice-Hall, 1988.

Hope this helps.

-Haim Kilov
haim@bcr.cc.bellcore.com