[comp.software-eng] CASE tools supporting Yourdon method

siping@cathedral.cerc.wvu.wvnet.edu (Siping Liu) (06/08/91)

I am not a regular reader of this group. I apologize if my
request has been raised/answered before.

I need information on CASE tools which support Yourdon
method. The name of the products, the company's phone numbers,
on what platform, user's evaluations, costs, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Siping
siping@baks.bell-atl.com

rdb@ktibv.uucp (Rob den Braasem) (06/10/91)

siping@cathedral.cerc.wvu.wvnet.edu (Siping Liu) writes:
>I need information on CASE tools which support Yourdon
>method. The name of the products, the company's phone numbers,
>on what platform, user's evaluations, costs, etc.

>Thanks in advance.

>Siping
>siping@baks.bell-atl.com

Hay Siping,

  Could you be so kind and post a summary, were also interrested in this.

TIA

PABRAS (rdb@ktibv)