[comp.software-eng] SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE NEWSLETTER/MAGAZINE INFO.

umak@Atex.Kodak.COM (Uma Krishnan) (06/10/91)

Could anyone pl. tell me the name, address, and phone no of any
software maintenenace newsletter/magazine that I could subscribe.

Thanks in advance.

warren@eecs.cs.pdx.edu (Warren Harrison) (06/11/91)

In article <5474@atexnet.Atex.Kodak.COM> umak@Atex.Kodak.COM (Uma Krishnan) writes:
>Could anyone pl. tell me the name, address, and phone no of any
>software maintenenace newsletter/magazine that I could subscribe.
>
>Thanks in advance.

Try:

Software Maintenance News
56 Bay STreet, SUite 400
Staten Island, NY  10301
(price $40)

or

Journal of Software Maintenance
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Baffins Lane
Chichester, Sussex PO19 1UD
ENGLAND
(price $90)

write them and ask for a sample issue of each (Software Maintenance News
gives out 4 issue "demo subscriptions" for free).

Warren

Warren Harrison                                          warren@cs.pdx.edu
Center for Software Quality Research                          503/725-3108
Portland State University/CMPS

orville@weyrich.UUCP (Orville R. Weyrich) (06/13/91)

In article <5474@atexnet.Atex.Kodak.COM> umak@Atex.Kodak.COM (Uma Krishnan) writes:
>Could anyone pl. tell me the name, address, and phone no of any
>software maintenenace newsletter/magazine that I could subscribe.

Software Maintenance News
56 Bay Street #400
Staten Island
NY 10301 USA

Phone 1-718-816-5522

Orville R. Weyrich, Jr., Ph.D.                   Certified Systems Professional
Internet: orville%weyrich@uunet.uu.net             Weyrich Computer Consulting
Voice:    (602) 391-0821                         POB 5782, Scottsdale, AZ 85261
Fax:      (602) 391-0023                              (Yes! I'm available)