[comp.lang.postscript] PostScript Journal, anyone?

csw@ulysses.homer.nj.att.com (Chris Warth) (11/29/87)

Whatever happened to the PostScript Journal?  I still see it
occasionally mentioned on the net, for unsuspecting new subscribers
perhaps, but the last issue I received was in June of this year.  Is
this journal defunct or just late?  Does a year's subscription entitle
one to four issues of a quarterly journal, or just to the number of
issues actually published in a year's time?

Chris Warth
ATT Bell Laboratories
Murray Hill, NJ
ulysses!csw

BTW, I wouold heartily recommend this journal to anyone interested in
PostScript programming, provided another issue appears.
--

alex@comp.vuw.ac.nz (Alex Heatley) (12/01/87)

In article <blah> csw@ulysses.homer.nj.att.com (Chris Warth) writes:

>Whatever happened to the PostScript Journal?  I still see it
>occasionally mentioned on the net, for unsuspecting new subscribers
>perhaps, but the last issue I received was in June of this year.  Is
>this journal defunct or just late?  Does a year's subscription entitle
>one to four issues of a quarterly journal, or just to the number of
>issues actually published in a year's time?

I would like to know the answer to this as well, we sent off our sub and
received issues one and two and then..... silence.

I suspect that we have been accidentally dropped off the mailing list.
If anyone can assit I would be most grateful.

Regards

--
Alex Heatley : CSC, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
Domain: alex@comp.vuw.ac.nz                Path: ...!uunet!vuwcomp!alex

JONBH@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU (John Fuchs) (12/07/87)

I don't presume to speak for Pat Wood or The Postscript Journal
but I just received Vol. 1 Number 3 in my mail today. The cover is in
somewhat living color and the journal seems alive and well.