[comp.lang.postscript] Postscript Drawing Programs?

larus@paris.Berkeley.EDU (James Larus) (01/11/88)

Is anyone aware of a drawing program that will run on a Sun (under X) and produces
postscript files?  I am getting tired of running CricketDraw on a Mac and copying its
output over to my Sun.  Besides, it seems pretty silly to have a $1500 computer do
more than a similar one costing ten times as much.

Thanks,
/Jim

ARPA: larus@ginger.Berkeley.EDU
uucp: ucbvax!larus

eap@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Eric Pearce) (01/12/88)

In article <22508@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> larus@paris.Berkeley.EDU (James Larus) writes:
>Is anyone aware of a drawing program that will run on a Sun (under X) and produces
>postscript files?

I found one that runs under Suntools called 'Graphedit' (posted to rn
a while back)  You probably could get it from a
comp.sources.games/unix archive site.   It produces Postscript output
and various other formats.
                                                                    -E