[comp.lang.postscript] Help! Looking for missing file wwinfo.h !!

taube@sm.luth.se (Lars-Gunnar Taube) (01/21/88)

Greetings!

Trying to build the PostScript interpreter posted some months ago
by Crispin Goswell in UK, I find that I'm missing a header file,
"wwinfo.h". I am able to build PS in a "bare-bones" version, but
I want to build it for suntools and/or X.

I think the file has been reposted, but I must have missed it.

Can someone please mail me this file?  I would be most grateful.

Thanks.

	       Lars-Gunnar

--
taube@luth.UUCP                                         Lars-Gunnar Taube
taube@sm.luth.se                                        Dept of Math & CS

dennis@elrond.CalComp.COM (John R. Dennis) (01/29/88)

>> Trying to build the PostScript interpreter posted some months ago
>> by Crispin Goswell in UK, I find that I'm missing a header file,
>> "wwinfo.h".
>> Can someone please mail me this file?  I would be most grateful.

This caught my attention since I just began to read this newsgroup recently.
I am, as I suspect many others are, interested in public domain postscript
software. I tried to get back to the posting on our machines but they
were purged long ago. Could the interpreter be re-posted or someone kindly
send me or point me to it.

By the way, how complete and of what quality is the software. Its hard
to imagine anyone making available such a hot item?

Thanks in advance!

--
John Dennis                                            dennis@Calcomp.Com
			 		...{decvax|harvard}!elrond!dennis

michael@trigraph.UUCP (Michael Winser) (02/04/88)

In article <2009@elrond.CalComp.COM> dennis@elrond.UUCP (John R. Dennis) writes:
>>> Trying to build the PostScript interpreter posted some months ago

	[ stuff deleted ]

>I am, as I suspect many others are, interested in public domain postscript
>software. I tried to get back to the posting on our machines but they
>were purged long ago. Could the interpreter be re-posted or someone kindly
>send me or point me to it.

Me too please !

If someone is willing to put it on tape, I'll gladly send them a tape.

thanx,

Michael
--
...utscri!trigraph!michael            Michael Winser
michael@trigraph.UUCP                 Trigraph Inc.