[comp.lang.postscript] pspreviewer : help...

MOWTEXG@TAMVENUS.BITNET (02/15/88)

Tim Stark posted this message:
>Also, can you send me pspreviewer??? I tried to mail to author but
>there is no response. You must answer me all times for thanks. Is there

Me too, please. Thanks in advance.

-- medhi widjaja

hart@cp1.BELL-ATL.COM (Rod Hart) (02/16/88)

In article <8802142323.AA17296@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, MOWTEXG@TAMVENUS.BITNET writes:
> Tim Stark posted this message:
> >Also, can you send me pspreviewer??? I tried to mail to author but
> >there is no response. You must answer me all times for thanks. Is there
>
> Me too, please. Thanks in advance.
>
> -- medhi widjaja

Please post it. I also would like to have a copy. Thanks in advance.
--
Signed by: Rod Hart (WA3MEZ)
	   Minicomputer Technical Support District

yhlim@isdn.etri.re.kr (Younghwan Lim) (02/19/88)