[comp.lang.postscript] missing wwinfo.h

11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET (Timothy Stark) (02/14/88)

Hello Everyone:

    I received public domain postscript from my friend because I have
access to neighor usenet nor FTP.  Can you send me wwinfo.h, please????
Also, can you send me pspreviewer??? I tried to mail to author but
there is no response. You must answer me all times for thanks. Is there
latest version of postscript than my PD postscript 1.4??? If yes, please
let me know.

-- Tim Stark

+==============================================================================+
| Timothy Stark          | BitNet:   11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET                    |
| Gallaudet University   | Internet: 11TSTARK%GALLUA.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU    |
| P.O. Box 1453          | UUCP:     ...!psuvax1!gallua.bitnet!11tstark        |
| Washington, DC. 20002  | CSNET:    11TSTARK%GALLUA.BITNET@RELAY.CS.NET       |
| USA                    | QLink:    TimS18                                    |

      "The deaf people called the only university for the deaf."

pdadson@btnix.UUCP (Peter Dadson) (02/22/88)

--
E-Mail (UUCP)   pdadson@axion.bt.co.uk ...!ukc!axion!pdadson
Organisation	British Telecom Research Laboratories (RT3134)