[comp.lang.postscript] Command-F vs. Command-K for Apple's Laser Prep

cloos@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (James H. Cloos Jr.) (02/22/88)

OK, I'm sure this one made the net quite a few times, but I missed any
answers.

What I want to know is the differences between the postscript output of
clover-f and clover-k when prining from a Mac.

Please E-mail the answers as I don't always read all of the articles that
are posted (esp. those in .sys.mac; I do usually read all of the one to
.lang.postscript though).

Thanks,

-JimC

|==-==--==---==----==-----==------==-------==------==-----==----==---==--==-==|
|                         #include <disclamers.h>                             |
|	 James H. Cloos, Jr.	   	      "I *HATE* quotations"	      |
|       cloos@crnlthry.BITNET                          	-Ralph Waldo Emerson  |
|       cloos@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu.ARPA           -(emphasis added)     |
|      {allegra,decvax,ihnp4,vax135}!cornell!batcomputer!cloos                |
|==-==--==---==----==-----==------==-------==------==-----==----==---==--==-==|

danno@3b2.UUCP (Daniel Notov) (02/23/88)

In article <3808@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu>, cloos@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (James H. Cloos Jr.) writes:
> OK, I'm sure this one made the net quite a few times, but I missed any
> answers.
>
> What I want to know is the differences between the postscript output of
> clover-f and clover-k when prining from a Mac.
>
> Please E-mail the answers as I don't always read all of the articles that
> are posted (esp. those in .sys.mac; I do usually read all of the one to
> .lang.postscript though).

I'd like to know, too...
E-mail is fine

--
	Daniel S. Notov		|	{monster,uunet}!onm3b2!danno
	Ogilvy & Mather, Inc.	|	(212) 907-4255