[comp.lang.postscript] Apollo postscript interpreter driver

ian@wolfen.cc.uow.oz (Ian Piper) (03/02/88)

Does anyone out there have a version of the
hardware drivers for the postscript previewer
suitable for apollo systems?

If so, i would appreciate a copy.

				Ian Piper,
				computer services
				University of Wollongong
				Australia

	ACSnet address: ian@vodka.cc.uow.oz

	ARPAnet :       ian@vodka.cc.uow.oz.AU

	UUCP:           ...!munnari!vodka.cc.uow.oz!ian

oliveria@caen.engin.umich.edu (oliveria) (03/07/88)

In article <602@wolfen.cc.uow.oz>, ian@wolfen.cc.uow.oz (Ian Piper) writes:

> Does anyone out there have a version of the
> hardware drivers for the postscript previewer
> suitable for apollo systems?

Working in a network of apollos only, I need it too. It is not trivial to me
how to adapt pixrect.c to drive the apollo screen (this requires some
knowledge of suntools, sunwindows,.. etc, which I don't have).
Please e-mail it to me if you have it. Thanks

      Roque D. Oliveria
      oliveria@caen.engin.umich.edu