[comp.lang.postscript] address adobe

hin@tnosel.UUCP (Hin Oey) (03/12/88)

L.S.

Somewhere I read about the adobe magazine COLOPHON, does it
still exist?

Does ADOBE have an email address?

Regards,
Hin Oey (hin@tnosel.uucp) Netherlands

tmy6405@acf3.NYU.EDU (Ted M. Young) (03/15/88)

In article <570@tnosel.UUCP> hin@tnosel.UUCP (Hin Oey) writes:
>L.S.
>
>Somewhere I read about the adobe magazine COLOPHON, does it
>still exist?

I haven't received Colophon in a while, but it was printed very
irregularly, so a new issue may be in the works.  To receive it, they
say to send your name, business title, company name, and address to:
Colophon, Adobe Systems Incorporated, 1870 Embarcadero Road, Palo Alto,
CA 94303.

>Does ADOBE have an email address?

I've seen people posting from Adobe here and there, but I'm not too sure.

>Regards,
>Hin Oey (hin@tnosel.uucp) Netherlands

Also, there's a very good magazine, called the Postscript Language
Journal, which comes out 4 times per year, and costs $15/year, $25/two
years. Their address is: The Postscript Language Journal, P.O. Box
5763, Parsippany, NJ 07054.  Canada & Mexico add $2/year, overseas add
$4/yr or $10/yr for airmail.  Overseas subscriptions must be prepaid
in US dollars. (Note, all above amounts are in US dollars, and may
have changed recently.)

DISCLAIMER: I have no connection with The Postscript Language Journal
besides being a subscriber.

I hope this helps..................Ted

--
Ted M. Young          \ tmy6405@acf3.nyu.edu  \ "..restless young romantic,