[comp.lang.postscript] INFO-POSTSCRIPT NO LONGER EXISTS

This is to confirm what I implied in a previous posting:

In article <8803132137.AA19721@polya.stanford.edu>
jwilson@POLYA.STANFORD.EDU (James Wilson) writes:

>I reinstated info-postscript without knowing the comp.lang.postscript
>exists. Since it does exist, I think info-postscript should go away.
>
>The time it takes to keep the list up to date and go through 20-50
>error messages and requests each day is not worth it.
>
>This list will be ended as of now.
>
>James Wilson

People, DO NOT REQUEST TO BE ADDED TO OR DELETED FROM INFO-POSTSCRIPT,
ESPECIALLY NOT ON THE NETWORK!  It no longer exists.

 -=> Jonathan I. Kamens | "There is no expedient to which man will not go
     MIT '91            |  to avoid the real labor of thought."
     jik@ATHENA.MIT.EDU |                          -- Thomas Alva Edison