[comp.lang.postscript] Wanted: LaserPrep that doesn't take over server

ugfeldmn@sunybcs.UUCP (Jon Feldman) (04/07/88)

[ L.E.U. ]

	Does anyone know where I can find a version of Apple's LaserPrep
that won't try to take over the server and make its changes global?

	Any info would be most appreciated; I really don't want to go through
all of that spaghetti-code to make the necessary changes.  Actually it wouldn't
be so bad if I could find a "pretty-print" program for PostScript, or if our
version of Emacs was running a postscript-mode, but alas, neither of
those talismans are available to me, as yet.

	Thanks.

					- Jon

kjk@pbhyf.PacBell.COM (Ken Keirnan) (04/07/88)

In article <9998@sunybcs.UUCP> ugfeldmn@joey.UUCP (Jon Feldman) writes:
>[ L.E.U. ]
>
>	Does anyone know where I can find a version of Apple's LaserPrep
>that won't try to take over the server and make its changes global?
[ text deleted]

Jon, there was a "ditroff" preprocessor called "psfig" posted to
comp.sources.unix in September of last year.  Along with that posting was
a file (subdirectory doc/figs) called mac.pro which I believe will do
what you want.  If you cannot obtain the "psfig" package, send me E-mail
and I will send mac.pro to you.

					Ken Keirnan
--

Ken Keirnan -- Pacific Bell -- {ihnp4,sun,ames,pyramid}!pacbell!pbhyf!kjk
  San Ramon, California			kjk@pbhyf.PacBell.COM