[comp.lang.postscript] Maya Glyphs?

kane@urbsdc.Urbana.Gould.COM (04/01/88)

Hello,

	Does anyone have digitized images for Maya Glyphs?
I have used MacDraw to input images of "Pop" and "Manik"
but at a rate of 1 glyph per week I will be very old before
I finish.

Thank you,

Pat Kane

dow@wjh12.harvard.edu (Dominik Wujastyk) (04/10/88)

In article <54000001@urbsdc> kane@urbsdc.Urbana.Gould.COM writes:

>	Does anyone have digitized images for Maya Glyphs?
>I have used MacDraw to input images of "Pop" and "Manik"
>but at a rate of 1 glyph per week I will be very old before
>I finish.

Yes.  Ecological Linguistics, P.O. Box 15156, Washington, D.C. 20003
has a full Mayan Heiroglyphic font for the Mac.

The same company has a very large selection of foriegn fonts, from
Vietnamese thru Sanskrit to Arabic, and even Times Roman, etc.

I have no connection with Ecological Linguistics.

This discussion should be going on in the new comp.fonts USENET group.

Dominik Wujastyk
--
bitnet:	 user DOW on the bitnet node HARVUNXW
arpanet: dow@wjh12.harvard.edu