[comp.lang.postscript] PSPreview for Apollo

conliffe@caen.engin.umich.edu (Darryl C. Conliffe) (05/04/88)

A while back, PSPreview, a PostScript display program was posted
configured for suns.  Has anyone reconfigured for Apollo?

--
___________________

 Darryl C. Conliffe  conliffe@caen.engin.umich.edu  (313) 721-6069
-------------------

rich@eddie.MIT.EDU (Richard Caloggero) (05/05/88)

In article <827@blue.engin.umich.edu> conliffe@caen.engin.umich.edu (Darryl C. Conliffe) writes:
>A while back, PSPreview, a PostScript display program was posted
>configured for suns.  Has anyone reconfigured for Apollo?
>
>--
>___________________

      If pspreview is a program to "de-postscriptify" a postscript
file, I am interested in *any* version that's available. Could you
either mail me the source, or mail instructions as to how to get the
source -- pretty please!

--
						-- Rich (rich@eddie.mit.edu).
	The circle is open, but unbroken.

crouch@axion.bt.co.uk (Chris Rouch) (05/12/88)

From article <9084@eddie.MIT.EDU>, by rich@eddie.MIT.EDU (Richard Caloggero):
>       If pspreview is a program to "de-postscriptify" a postscript
> file, I am interested in *any* version that's available. Could you
> either mail me the source, or mail instructions as to how to get the
> source -- pretty please!

On a similar tack, does anybody know of the existance of any kind of
postscript debugger. On our system we get a message along the lines of
"flushing to end of buffer", which is not especially helpful. If anybody
knows of any tool that will give more information than this could you
please mail me.

		Chris Rouch

vax to vax (UUCP)       CRouch@axion.bt.co.uk (...!ukc!btnix!crouch)
desk to desk            RT3124, 310 SSTF,
			British Telecom Research Laboratories,
			Martlesham Heath, IPSWICH, IP5 7RE, UK.
voice to voice          +44 473 646093